AIS-J (Advanced Imaging Society Japan Committee) consists of the general meeting, core member meeting, committees and the secretariat.
- General meeting consists of core members and general members, and is held according to decision of core manager meeting.
- Core member meeting consists of core members, and makes planning and decisions on whole activity of AIS-J.
- Steering committee makes detailed plans on whole activity of AIS-J.
- Education committee holds 3D University Japan (3DU-J).
- Awards committee operates Advanced Imaging Society Lumiere Japan Awards (Lumiere Japan).
- Research committee promotes collaborative research projects with Advanced Imaging Society (AIS).